"As a kid they (Barcelona) teach you not to play to win, but to grow in ability as a player” Lionel Messi
- The fundamental essence of the FC Barcelona curriculum is one devoted to individual player improvement, which isn’t merely aimed to enhance the level of each child but rather develops physical, interpersonal and social skills.
- FCBEscola teaches players the techniques that will help them develop into accomplished and confident performers with correct attitude, both on and off the pitch. The school’s arrival in Dubai and Abu Dhabi follows the success of FCBEscola’s programs in Cairo, Riyadh and Kuwait. Already about 400 students from across the emirate have enrolled for the training program.
- We provide the best learning environment where players can gain experience from professional coaches while maintaining a safe, positive and fun learning atmosphere with a spirit of fair play.
- We believe that football is a team game not an individual sport. Therefore, we make a great emphasis on each and every player’s commitment to a team spirit, as when a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.
- All training sessions are managed by Spanish Technical Directors Mr. Ruben Della Morte and Mr. Marc Sabaté, who were trained and assigned by Football Club Barcelona. The school applies the training curriculum developed by Football Club Barcelona for all its' schools around the world.